Hi! Simply click below and type your query.
Our experts will reply you very soon.
Job Description :
1. Responsible for assembling, installing, testing and maintaining electrical or electronic wiring, equipment, apparatus and fixtures using hand tools and power tools in line project requirements & instructions of Sr. Project Engineer/ Manager.
2. Diagnose malfunctioning systems, apparatus and components using test equipment and hand tools to locate the case of breakdown and correct the problem.
3. Carry out electrical wiring, cable installation, glanding ,terminations, cable pulling etc ,
4. MCC Panel / Control Panel Installation, Troubleshooting for any repair works. Install MCB’s, breakers, relays and components in Control Panel and troubleshooting any repairs in Control Panel.
5. Trouble shoot Control Panel controls and logic for connecting pumps to the panel and run the pumps according to the float levels.
6. Troubleshooting and rectification of tripping of pump motor.
7. Identify and specify cable sizes as required for the work.
ACCOMMODATION+TRANSPORTATION (TO/FROM WORK)
|Experience||5 - 10 Years|
|Salary||5 Lac To 5 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Real Estate / Construction|
|Key Skills||Electrician Maintenance Electrical Technician|
|Contact Person||Mr. Krishan Kumar Jolly|
|Address||B-301, Dhanashree Heights, Off Veera Desai Road|